Partnership with Sigma Africa
We signed a strategic partnership agreement with Sigma Africa on May 27th to expand the Africa ecosystem and blockchain business of the AUC project.
Founded in 2004, Sigma Africa started as a real estate, asset, and fund management trust fund and developed into a company working for the improvement of the African continent in the Financial / Project and Infrastructure Development & Management / Facilities & Utilities Management / Administrative industries.
The details of the partnership are:
- Making available technology on the Payment Gateway
- Making available technology relating to the payment of utility bills, fines, electricity, etc.
- Identify and source available blockchain technology for improving current technology for respective clients (Virtual wallets, tokens, and coins)
- Establish a relationship between the engineers and technicians of both parties
- Work together to expand and develop various items within the offering
Through this partnership, we believe that the AUC project will supply an opportunity to spread simple payment and remittance solutions and blockchain technology to the African continent and prosper forward with Sigma Africa.