AUC wallet development completed
AUC wallet dedicated to AUC tokens, a digital asset of the AUC project, has been developed.
AUC Wallet supports ERC-20 tokens and provides functions such as P2P transmission, token-to-token swap, and staking.
Transmission can also be made through mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses between users, and digital assets of users are safely stored with a systematic security and monitoring system.
The core functions of AUC wallet are:
- Sign in: Using simple code or email address
- Sending: Cell phone number, ID, Wallet address
- Receiving: Wallet address, QR code
- Staking: Receive interest when users holding the AUC tokens
- Transaction history: Easily check the deposit and withdrawal details
We aim to connect our core solution, Simple Payment and Remittance app TIER, and global Crypto exchanges, to a global payment and remittance network using digital assets.
Through future development, AUC Wallet is scheduled to be linked to Tier and LEO.